Worship and Services MINISTRY
Goal: Paying close attention to the following “5 WOWS” so that all our services and major events facilitate a meeting with God and His Body, aiming for the response: “Wow! What a God! What love!”
- Welcome: From the point of arrival at Karura at the car park, or the main gate, we facilitate intentional welcome
- Worship: To facilitate a worship experience through music, creative expression and prayer that provides a faithful and joyous communion with God.
- Witness: To intentionally create an awareness of God among us
- Word: A continuous commitment to sound Biblical teaching and doctrine enabling people to hear and obey God and drawing people into a closer relationship with Christ
- Warmth: Generate fellowship to ensure relationships are enabled